We consulted on the following priorities at our annual general meeting on 4 October 2018. These priorities will inform our work over the coming year.
What we did
Healthwatch City of London consulted attendees of the AGM on the list of priorities below.
- Ensure City of London residents’ views feed into strategic decision-making
- Make sure people using services have their say
- Involve people in partner-led events and consultations
- Shape co-production, particularly in adult social care
- Promote benefits of public involvement
- Support a wider range of people to get involved including families who have children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
- Advise partners on effective consultation & coproduction
- Support public feedback on health and care integration
- Work with the new East London Health and Care Partnership
- Work collaboratively with Local Healthwatch on the City of London borders
- Increase membership and volunteering
- Improving care for those who work in the City