City and Hackney CCG and Tower Hamlets CCG are now vaccinating priority cohorts 1-7 which are:
- aged 70 or above or clinically extremely vulnerable (high risk) and have not had your first vaccination and haven't been booked in yet, please contact your GP
- a resident or work in a care home for older adults and haven't had your first vaccine and aren't booked in for one, please contact your manager
- a frontline health and social care worker, please book on the national booking system or contact your manager or book using the staff booking system applicable in your organisation
- aged 65-69 please book onto the national booking system for a list of sites, wait to get a letter from the NHS or you will be contacted by your GP.
- aged 16-64 and clinically vulnerable (moderate risk) or you are in receipt of a carer’s allowance, or if you are the main carer of an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill, please wait for your GP or council to contact you
- aged 60-63 years please book onto the national booking system for a list of sites, wait to get a letter from the NHS or you will be contacted by your GP
There are four local vaccinations sites in City and Hackney:
- Primary Care sites – Bocking Street and John Scott (booked through GPs)
- COVID Vaccination Centre, 3A Bocking Street, E8 3RU
- John Scott Health Centre, Green Lanes, London, N4 2NU
- Pharmacy sites – Clapton and Mare Street (booked through the national booking portal)
- Clockwork Pharmacy - 398-400 Mare Street, Hackney, London E8 1HP
- Bees Pharmacy - 199-201 Rushmore Road, Clapton, E5 0HD
Vaccinations for residents registered at Tower Hamlets GP’s are being administered from:
- Newby Place Health and Wellbeing Centre, 21 Newby Place, Poplar, E14 0EY
- Queen Mary’s University, Arts Research Centre, Mile End Road, E14 4NS
Eligible patients can choose to be vaccinated at other sites showing on the national booking portal (mass vaccination centre at Excel or pharmacies in neighbouring boroughs).
There are currently no Coronavirus vaccinations at St Bartholomew’s.
St Bartholomew's are currently advising people to go to ExCeL London or to their local vaccine hub as detailed above.