Residents wanted to help shape health and care
Do you live or work in the City? Are you interested in supporting residents’ voices to be heard?
We are looking for people to help develop new ways to support people to live longer, healthier and happier lives.
Areas to have a say on
- Prevention: tackling obesity, supporting people to better manage their diabetes and other long-term conditions, stopping smoking, physical activity in the community.
- Children, young people, maternity
- Neighbourhoods: GPs joining up with hospital, community, mental health, social and voluntary services on the local neighbourhood level.
- Planned care: primary care/GPs, adult social care, outpatients, cancer
- Unplanned care: urgent/emergency care and hospital discharge.
- Public representative for Prevention (two-hour meeting every two months, reading meeting papers in advance, and being confident to present your views).
- Prevention residents reference group
- Neighbourhoods residents and patients panel (meets monthly)
- Young Parents Advisory panel (meets four times a year).
These roles are part of work linking up the NHS, social care and public health to improve residents’ health and wellbeing. Find out more about this work here.
How to apply
Please complete and return this application form by 30 November 2018.
Any time you can give is appreciated. It is up to you how you get involved and we can discuss options.
You do not need to be actively accessing a health service. We also provide training and support.
Please contact 020 7923 8358 or email email@example.com with any questions.