Register for People as Partners: Co-production Conference, 6 July
City residents are invited to help create co-production principles for health and social care in the City of London and Hackney at the People as Partner: Co-production Conference on 6 July. Co-production is when people who use services work together in equal partnership with organisations to design better services. Participants will hear about examples of effective co-production, discuss how co-production can work in our areas, and influence how services are designed and reshaped.
Conference details: 6 July 2017, 12-5pm, Hackney Empire.
- Keynote speakers include Pete Fleischmann, Head of Co-production at the Social Care Institute for Excellence; Councillor Jonathan McShane, Cabinet Member for Health, Social Care and Devolution for the London Borough of Hackney.
- Local residents sharing their experiences of co-production.
- Case studies of co-production from Hackney, the City and beyond.
The City and Hackney Health and Social Care Transformation Board has committed to co-production. This is our opportunity to work with them to reshape local services so they are designed around residents and achieve better health and wellbeing outcomes for all.
- The Transformation Board is made-up of representatives from City of London Corporation, City and Hackney Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), Hackney Council, Homerton Hospital, East London Foundation Trust, Healthwatch City of London and Healthwatch Hackney. They are looking at how they can design better services for residents by working together and integrating health, social care and public health locally.
- This local conference takes place in Co-production Week 2017: “Nothing about us without us” (3-7 July 2017) organised by the Social Care Institute for Excellence.
- Register here or call 020 7923 8358. If you have any questions or examples of co-production to share please email email@example.com.