Event on mental health services 10 October
Have your say on the City’s
mental health services
Share your views and feed back on our plans
Healthwatch and the City of London Corporation are holding a workshop for all residents and workers on mental health services based in the City:
Date Monday 10 October 2016
Venue Artizan Street Library, 1 Artizan Street, E1 7AF
Time 2pm to 4pm
It’s a great opportunity to:
- give us your thoughts on the City’s mental health strategy and action plan and whether services are working
- update attendees on what mental health services are available for City residents and workers.
Book your place
You can register to attend:
- via Eventbrite: http://mentalhealth10oct.eventbrite.co.uk
- by contacting Janine Aldridge:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 020 7820 6787.
Refreshments will be provided. We look forward to seeing you there.