For more information about how the Adult Social Care Team process complaints and work with you to improve their services, you can download their guide to making suggestions and complaints at: 30m2m5q

Contact Details

Adult Social Care Team
Department of Community and Children's Services
Guildhall, North Wing
PO Box 270
London, EC2P 2EJ

Telephone: 020 7332 3498

How to Make a Complaint

If you would like to make a formal complaint against the Adult Social Services Team, please fill out their complaints form at: Feedback - City of London


If you need help or support to make your complaint, please visit the POhWER web site at: POhWER delivers a range of advocacy services in the City of London including Independent Health Complaints Advocacy. To make a referral to the advocacy services in the City of London, you can download the form at: NHS Complaints Advocacy referral form

If you would like to share your feedback about health and care services with Healthwatch City of London or are looking for local support, you can reach us via our email at: or via telephone: 020 3745 9563