If you need to see a GP during the festive break
City and Hackney patients who need to see a GP or practice nurse can also book appointments on weekday evenings and at weekends and bank holidays this winter.
In addition to evening and weekend appointments offered by your practice (check these details with your practice) any patient registered with a City and Hackney GP can ask to be seen at the following practices over the holiday period:
- Nightingale Practice, E5 8BY: Monday-Friday 4pm-8pm and Saturday 8am-8pm
- The Hoxton Surgery, N1 5DR: Monday-Friday 4pm-8pm and Saturday 8am-8pm
- The Neaman Practice, EC1A 7HF: Saturday 8am-8pm
- Stamford Hill Group Practice, N16 6UA: Sunday & Bank Holidays, 8am-8pm including Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year’s Day (25 , 26 December & 1 January 2019)
- Richmond Road Medical Centre, E8 3HN: Monday-Friday 4pm-8pm and Sunday & Bank Holidays 8am-8pm including Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year’s Day (25, 26 December & 1 January 2019)
You can book these appointments via your own GP practice. NHS 111 can also arrange an appointment for you, if appropriate, when your practice is closed.
If you need medical help when your GP practice is closed, call NHS 111. GPs, nurses and pharmacists can provide assessments, advice and treatment or prescribe medicines over the phone. They can also book an appointment with the most appropriate NHS service.