Call-out for more City and Hackney public reps
City and Hackney is seeking more public representatives to help improve health, care and wellbeing services for local people.
Could you be the person we are looking for?
- A City or Hackney resident?
- Interested in improving health and wellbeing services for yourself and others?
- Keen to develop new ways to help people to live longer, happier lives?
Representatives are sought for four workstreams co-producing ideas and plans to integrate health, care and public health services in City and Hackney.
To find out more you can:
- Contact Healthwatch City of London for an informal discussion on 020 3960 7454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use this job role and application form to apply to be a representative by 20 March 2019