Each Local Authority will have to establish a Health and Wellbeing Board covering health, public health and adult social care. The Board will include a Local Healthwatch representative, to ensure that feedback from patients and service users can influence and shape health and social care services.
The City’s Health and Wellbeing Board involves representation from the following partners:
- Elected members of the City of London Corporation
- Officers of the City of London Corporation, including the Director of Community and Children’s Services; the Director of Port Health and Public Protection; and the Assistant Town Clerk
- The Director of Public Health for the City of London Corporation and the London Borough of Hackney
- City and Hackney Clinical Commissioning Group
- Healthwatch City of London
- The City of London Police
For more information on Health and Wellbeing boards please visit their website by clicking here.